We are excited to announce that as of May 26, 2020 the Chief Medical Officer of Health has allowed for a gradual restart of health care services in accordance with the Colleges of Opticians and Optometrists.
We want our customers and team to feel safe, so we have implemented some new protocols:
· All our doctors and staff will be equipped with personal protective equipment.
· Plexiglass shields have been installed in multiple areas of our store as part of our ongoing effort to protect you and our team.
· We are appointment based only for all services we currently offer. Appointments will help us ensure we have enough time in between each appointment for proper sanitization, as well gives us the ability to maintain proper physical distancing.
· All frames, equipment and surfaces will be sanitized before and after every appointment.
· All clients will be asked screening questions over the phone or email when booking an appointment.
· We ask you to cancel your appointment and stay home if you have any signs or symptoms, have been in contact with anyone that has tested positive or suspected to have COVID-19, or travelled outside of Ontario (all within the preceding 14 days), as recommended by Public Health.
· Our doors will be locked to ensure that only those patients with booked appointments may enter the premises at designated times.
· We ask that you come to your appointment alone (exceptions apply for children or an aide).
· Masks are mandatory for anyone coming into our shops.
· There will be hand sanitizer readily available upon your arrival to your appointment, which you will be asked to use.
Our new operating hours are:
Tuesday - Friday: 10AM-6PM
Our plans may change at any time, however we will keep you updated!
Please call or email if you would like to set up an appointment!
Port Credit 905-486-0053
The Kingsway 416-233-8152
Thank you for your support and understanding.
We can't wait to see you!
Queen Spectacle Team